Skip to content
New York City Resources:
- Coronavirus and High Risk People: This fact sheet provides guidance for people who may have an increased risk for severe coronavirus, including steps to avoid getting COVID-19 and what to do if you are sick.
Center for Disease Control (CDC) Resources:
- How To Protect Yourself: This fact sheet provides information on how to protect yourself against COVID-19.
Other Languages: 预防
- How to Protect Your Family: This fact sheet provides information on how to create a household plan that can help protect your health and the health of those you care about.
Other Languages: 保护您的家人
- What to Do If You Are Sick: This fact sheet provides steps to help prevent the disease from spreading to people in your home and community if you are sick with COVID-19.
Other Languages: 如果生病了该怎么办
- Cleaning and Disinfection Recommendations: This fact sheet provides guidance on how to routinely clean and disinfect households and how to clean and disinfect households with people suspected/confirmed to have COVID-19.
Resources for Older Adults and Higher-Risk Individuals: