Skip to content
New York State Resources
New York City Resources
- Coping With Stress During Infectious Disease Outbreaks: This fact sheet provides information on how to take care of yourself, how stress can affect you, and how to manage stress.
- NYC Well: Free and confidential helpline for mental health and substance abuse services. New Yorkers can connect with trained counselors who can provide you with 24/7 support in over 200 languages: Services include: crisis counseling, peer support, short-term counseling, and mobile crisis teams. Call: 1-888-692-9355, text: Well to 651173, or visit nyc.gov/nycwell
- Managing Anxiety & Stress for Responders: This fact sheet provides information on how to understand and identify burnout and secondary traumatic stress, how to practice self-care, and transitioning after the response is over.
- Mental Health First Aid: Helpful articles on mental health during COVID-19
- Asian American Feminist Collective: Collection of stories, essays, and artwork that highlight first-hand accounts and analyses from our communities about the impact of COVID-19.
- NAMI Helpline: Free helpline available Monday to Friday, 10am to 6pm. Call: 212-684-3264 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- NAMI NYC: NAMI NYC is offering weekday support groups by phone. Check out NAMI’s website for each week’s schedule and dial-in information.
- Mental Health America: Mental health and COVID-19 information and resource guide