New York City Resources
- NYC Employee Retention Grant (ERG) Program: Provides grants of up to $27,000 to small businesses with fewer than 5 employees to cover 40% of payroll costs for two months to help retain employees.
Other Languages: Korean | 한국어
- ERG Program Flyer in Other Languages: Arabic | العَرَبِيَّة | Simplified Chinese | 简体中文 | Traditional Chinese | 繁體中文 |Korean | 한국어 | Urdu | اُردُو
- Document Checklist in Other Languages: Korean | 한국어
- NYC Small Business Continuity Loan Fund: Provides zero interest loans of up to $75,000 to businesses with fewer than 100 employees who have seen sales decreases of 25% or more to help ensure business continuity.
- U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) Paycheck Protection Program (PPP): Provides loans designed to directly incentivize small businesses and nonprofit organizations to keep their workers on the payroll. SBA will forgive loans if all employees are kept on the payroll for eight weeks and the money is used for payroll, rent, mortgage interest, or utilities. The Paycheck Protection Program will be available through June 30, 2020.
- U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) Economic Injury Disaster Loan: Provides low-interest capital loans of up to $2 million that can provide vital economic support to small businesses with less than 500 employees, private non-profit organizations, or 501(c)(19) veterans organizations experiencing temporary loss of revenue due to COVID-19.
- U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) Economic Injury Disaster Loan Emergency Advance: Provides loan advances of up to $10,000 to small businesses with less than 500 employees, private non-profit organizations, or 501(c)(19) veterans organizations experiencing temporary loss of revenue due to COVID-19. This loan advance will not have to be repaid.
- Renaissance EDC Emergency Small Business Relief Loan Fund: Provides low-interest loans of up to $50,000 to assist the many independent neighborhood businesses affected by COVID-19.
Other Languages: Chinese|中文 | Korean | 한국어
- Brooklyn Legal Services Corporation A: The Commercial Leasing Assistance (CLA) Program FAQ on commercial leasing during COVID-19.
- Facebook Small Business Grants Program: Provides grants to small businesses affected by COVID-19 to support employee retention, cover operational and rent costs, connect with more customers, etc. Businesses must have between 2 and 50 employees, been in business for over a year, and be in or near a location where Facebook operates.